February is the busiest month I’ve ever had to live through! I might be overreacting though. I used to cruise through work and had so much time for so many things but now, I feel like i’m drowning in work.
Its also been fairly hard to keep up with some things I do. I keep wanting to pack up and leave because there are so many great blogs out there but I wont do that because
- I’ve done that so many times before and I’m trying to stick with something
- Every great blog/blogger started from somewhere.
I read this awesome article, The Brain on 23 that sort of helped me feel better about being in my early twenties and being so confused, everything will work out. Whoever said life is easier after school (did anyone say that?) should be isolated from everyone and made to think about life. I’M SO STRESSED! Its not even funny. I still managed to achieve awesome things this month because…duh!
- I started this fabulous blog because I have too little friends and I love books and I wanted to give people an audience to publish their books (contribute, contribute people)!
- I read three books this month (only!). I was on the fourth one when I started seeing the ‘Happy New Month’ messages, like where did the time fly to?
- I also wrote some reviews. Its my first time writing reviews but I hope they’re at least readable. They are Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon, I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson and The Joys of Motherhood by Buchi Emecheta.
- I also met some fabulous people. Aisha, who writes great reviews became a contributor. She wrote a review of The Catcher In The Rye by J.D Salinger. Check it out!
- Fawaz A.H also submitted a poem and a very interesting review of Chinua Achebe’s Things Fall Apart.
- I can’t wait for Everything Everything, the movie. If you haven’t seen the trailer, you can watch it on My Facebook Page. My second true love is movies, everyone who knows me will tell you and I absolutely love watching adaptations.
And that’s how my February went! How did yours go? Let me know in the comments section, yeah?